Sounds pretty good to me. I understand about the rigors of shooting Agility Events. I'm not sure that folks who have not done it can appreciate the fact that you're busy from the first run of the day early in the a.m. until the last run of the day in late p.m. It's definitely a younger person's gig.

I've pretty much decided not to pursue All Breed Conformations shows for the same reason -- the running from ring to ring and shooting from 8 a.m. until dark is just a bit much for a guy pushing 63. Still like the Specialties because I can set up in one place and control the lighting.

All I can say, David, is good luck and much enjoyment. Life is about lifestyle and enjoying what you do each and every day. You've had some health issues which I'm sure have focused you on what you want to do for the rest of your life. I think you have a lot of options beyond Agility Photography and the mining sounds like a "hard work is it's own reward" type of activity. There's a certain honesty about that type of work that is cleansing.

How about the lens rental project you were talking about sometime last year. How did that pan out (pun intended)?

Best of luck and keep sending photos. Love seeing your work in all venues.

Jim

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz