LOL, that was hard to watch. BTW, I don't think this is off topic at all. This is a 'general forum' and off topic is the expectation. Thanks for posting this.

(1) The photographers were obviously not very good. The compositions that were shown were pretty...well...pretty bad, in my opinion. The use of CGI on several of the photographs hearkened back to the beginning days of digital photography.

(2) It was apparent that the photographers did not know their own equipment. They did not know the speed of the lenses that they use...and my guess, how to use them.

(3) The judge made some silly assertions (in my opinion) about the rules of the ceremony and what the photographers were allowed (or not allowed) to do. We have no idea if the celebrant allowed flash photography or not. I have done several weddings where flash photography was not allowed. I have also had the situation occur (on a few occasions) where the rules that were described to me changed on the actual day of the event. i.e. I have been told that flash in a dark New England church was appropriate...and have had that turned around on the actual wedding day. Of course, we had the glass needed to get the job done...but that is a different story. It is also in our contract (which no one pulled out from anywhere during the tape), that we are not responsible for rules made by the celebrant that prevent us from getting our job done.

(4) The compliant that the proofs were done at a Walmart, I think was pretty silly. Let me preface my next statement with the fact that I have only stepped foot in a Walmart two or three times in my life. Having said that, proofs printed from a Fuji Light Jet are proofs printed from a Fuji Light Jet. As I understand it, the large chain stores use exactly the same printers that most of the pro shops use. People as a whole don't always realize that the print price is the smallest part of what we charge. What counts is that the proofs were soft and did not adequately match what the couple expected...though I honestly don't know what they were expecting for $1300.00. That alone, in my opinion screams "Buyer Beware."

My policy is - and always has been - 100% satisfaction. If a couple is not happy, they don't pay...that simple. Knock on wood, I have never had offer to take me up on that. LOL, I hope there is never a first time. :P

James