OK, guys, I'll be in Greeley CO from 4/19 through 4/26 and then will start heading back to Orlando. I'd love to spend a couple of days (at least) photographing some of the mountain beauty in that area but am aware that many of the roads and passes in the Rocky Mountain National Forest and other places may still be closed. So, what do you recommend as "don't miss" locations. I'll be driving with 2 very large male Rotties, a very small female Rottie, a wife who will be exhausted and I myself will be pretty tired from a week of shooting the Rottie National.

I'd love for the Rotties to experience snow (such fun!) and I'd love to find some great photo ops before we start the long trek back. I'm willing to invest at least 2 days in an area close to Greeley. We'll need places to stay that allow large dogs but these guys are remarkably well-behaved. The puppy might be noisy. Can't tell yet. But Sundance and Max will be really good kids and always crated in the rooms and always walked separately. So if you have recommendations for places to stay, that would be very much appreciated.

Jim

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz