Thank you Jim and Dave for the information. I wish I had more time to spend out there, but I am leaving my husband alone with the store and all the animals. I feel guilty just taking the 2 extra days, originally, I was flying out, getting the pup, and flying back. He suggested that even though this is our busiest time of year, I will probably never get out there again, to take my camera and an extra day or two. What a great hubby!

Dave,

Are those photos HDR? They are gorgeous! What lens did you use? I was planning on taking my D700, my little 50mm f1.8 because it is so light, and my 70-200mm VR. I have the Nikon 24-70mm in my cart at B&H but I have not hit the send button yet. Will my 70-200mm be wide enough?

Where is Oak Creek Canyon? Is it in Sedona? More importantly, can I get lost? You are talking to a person who last week on the way to an Agility trial got lost on a straight road and had to call hubby to do a "Google Map" to see where I was.
I HATE driving. (actually, I am borderline agoraphobic,and suffer horrible panic attacks.) If somebody else is driving, I am fine, no problem, I love traveling- as long as I am not the one driving.

Penny

Penny