I received an email from one of our puppy owners this week telling us that her girl, Stella, had completed her Master Jumpers Preferred title at the BRDTC Agility Trial in Virginia last Friday. What makes this so special is that this was Stella's 30th working title, she'll be 10 years old next February and two years ago, she had TPLO surgery to repair a ruptured ACL.

Stella's formal name is UUD UACHX Annihaus Stolen from the Mob UDX MX MXJ AXP MJP HT JHD NF RN and she is out of our Annie's second litter: Ch Der Hagen's Rueger V Adelant X Ch Nordike's Ruffiann V Mobster. When I heard about the trial, I realized that Jim Poor had probably shot it so I went to his website and found some really nice shots of Ms. Stella who we haven't seen since the 2007 National here in Orlando. I thought I'd share one with you since it's a great shot of an old Rottie girl doing what she loves most.

Congratulations to a great dog and an even greater owner, Barbara Lewis. And thanks to Jim Poor for capturing an image that we will cherish.

Jim

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz