Thanks Diana.

The fourth one is one of my faworite too.

I was waiting for that shot for a few months! I saw a similar "picture" in the spring once I was there in a morning, but I wasnt in a water even I wasn't there for photographing, just for observations that time. When I saw the swan swimming in the morning mist with the morning lights, I knew it that is the picture I want! So I started to planning how can I get the photo. I want a low angle of view picture, so I needed to go into the water, but I needed some portable photoblind too, to hide, otherwise the swans not coming close enough. Set up a photoblind in a water without disturbing a still sleeping birds at a morning, way before sunrise not easy task, so I designed a photoblind which made out of a golf size umbrella, and a camo net skirt around it. I can attach it to my Wimberley head on my Gitzo tripod. Set up this blind is as fast as to open an umbrella!
But when everything was ready to go take the desired picture, the weather get warmer and wasn't any mist anymore at a morning. So I have to had waiting to the end of september, when we got cold enough nights to get a good morning mist. But also I needed a clear sky to get the sunshine too! So I was waching the forecast every evening to find a best day to go out and get the photo I wanted.
Finaly and luckily I got it and I think it is worth the effort I put into it.
Off course the photoblind was used during spring already and trought the summer too. The first picture was taken from that blind too.

I shoot on Fuji Velvia and Astia, with Nikon F6 and Pentax Z1p with Sigma zoom lenses.