Hi James,

The first two is not as outstanding or special, pictures, but I posted them becaouse they makes the story as a whole.
Those pictures was taken on Fuji Provia 400, and the colors of the provia is not for wildlife or nature photography, I did tired out, but I never bought again. In taht time when these picture was taken, my choice of film was mostly a Fuji Sensia, which is an amateour slide, but pretty nice.
rest of these deer pictures was taken on Sensia 200, and I like the result. But After I was run out of my stock Sensia I start to shoot on Velvia and Astia slides.
Tha last two a little tight composition, but I was so exited about the new lens and about the deers, I forget to open the zoom little more, I wasnt use to the lens yet. The pictures was taken at 390mm focal lenght, so it was room for a little more opening. But I gonna add more room in PS around the frame. i know it would be possible and actually pretty easy way, but You know me!

I shoot on Fuji Velvia and Astia, with Nikon F6 and Pentax Z1p with Sigma zoom lenses.