Dee Dee, as I said, don't take this personal. It is something that needs repeated every so often to remind us to stay ethical and to not cross the line even by accident. We are in a changing world where Ethics is becoming a bad word or an obsolete world. In sports photography, it has gotten so bad that I have competitors go to the school and ask the school permission to "just photograph their kid" and then take photos of everybody, post them on their web site, undercut my prices, pass out fliers in the stadium and I have to pay the school a commission and they don't because they are just "photographing their kid" or "just photographing a friend" or during the regional basketball tournaments " I am just photographing for practice". This last episode, the photographer turned out to be a pedofile. this hurts our reputations as photographers and it hurts our industry to make it harder to make a living in our preferred profession. Like I said, don't take it personal Dee Dee and I would never insinuate that you would do any of these things. Just a friendly reminder to be careful not to step on anybody's toes.

David Ramey Photography