Hi James!

Finally returned from my trip to Florida and had time to re-read your field reviews of the Leica M-9 and the Olympus Pen E-P2. I enjoyed both very much.

I was particularly interested in your thoughts on these two cameras since most of the photography I've been doing lately has been memorializing our travels since retirement. I'm not willing to give up my Olympus E-30, but it can be a pain in the neck to lug around sightseeing all day. (Pun intended!) Lately, I've been toying with the idea of picking up a super zoom for travel photography.

I was hoping Oly would send you one of their electronic view finders and the new 75-300mm zoom or at least the 14-150mm. I never could get the hang of holding the camera at arm's length to compose and focus. I have enough trouble with camera shake as it is. I was looking forward to your assessment of the add on view finder.

In any event, thanks for your insight, I'm looking forward to your and Chanthee's upcoming article. BTW, you can never have too much of the Tetons.

Jim