On Wednesday Afternoon I went to Tapuamu, Tahaa to help my brother in law with a satellite receiver problem. I arrived at his home just before sunset and as he was not at home I went into the back yard in hope that there just might be a worth while subject to shoot. My brother in law's house faces Motu Tau Tau and has Bora Bora directly behind it so I thought that just perchance the good light of the setting sun might just be good enough to illuminate the monolith Otemanu and brighten up Mt. Paia (the triangular mountain). Needless to say it didn't happen but the darkness gave me a silhouette of both the Motu and of Bora with the light reflected off the high clouds that I thought had merit...

A note to Roman, I shot this with you in mind, it has the Exif information with it and while I sat there on that evening, I remembered a Steel Bridge/Japanese Garden Photo Shoot that you put together... You made a permanent impresssion on this old Chief, and you taught me more than you will ever know.... Should you ever venture to French Polynesia I would love to be your guide...

I hope that this photo meets the criteria here and I would love to have it critiqued as I learn so very much when you are finished...

All the very best to all of you from me here at the end of the world...

Thanksgiving Eve A Reason To Be Thankful