My favorites seem to be concentrated in stuff I shot for myself and not stuff I shot for my work. In May, we drove out to Greeley, CO and shot the ARC National. On our way home we stopped in Mesa Verde and I had the opportunity to shoot some of the Anastazi Cliff Dwellings. What an amazing place!!

Also on that trip, we took a side trip to a car-museum and I had the opportunity to photograph a ton of antique cars, motorcycles and other vehicles. I had large prints made of my favorites which I sent to a friend who had opened an auto repair shop in Michigan. Here's one of them.

My favorite portrait was this one of Gabby who had been rescued from a puppy mill in N. Florida. She was fostered by my neighbor, Tiffany, and eventually adopted by Tiff's mom.

And my second-favorite portrait was this one of Moxie on the front porch of Mojitoville in Key West in her finest Key West plumage.

And, finally, from one of my walks along the Shingle Creek Nature Trail where there is always an abundance of flora and fauna to keep any photographer happy.

Wishing you all a very creative 2011.

Jim

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz