Oh, Panomania is right! I especially like the Antelope House overlook. I actually have not been to either of these places, although Chaco has been on my list for years.

When I lived in Colorado, a good friend introduced my sons and I to Arches, and we camped there several times when I was on breaks from college. One year, as soon as I was done with my last final, my sons and I packed up our little trailer and drove up to the Wind River Range in Wyoming where a couple uncles lived and camped and fished, then drove down through Flaming Gorge (happened to be driving down into it right at sunset, WOW!), then to Dinosaur for a few days then on to Arches. My sons were little but we used to climb up on the fins and more than once they got into trouble climbing up the side of some rock they couldn't get down from.

All of my photos from there are pre-digital camera and have been meaning to dig them out and scan some.

Great images George which bring back great memories for me. Which I guess is the beauty of what we do as photographers.
Diana