Thanks James. Yes, I was shooting servo and my keeper rate was pretty high with them moving laterally to me although much worse with them coming straight at me. Nevertheless, I managed to get far more cool shots of all the dogs moving toward me than I expected. After all, I'm shooting with a Canon 40D and not a 1D Series. Moxie is getting to be a very interesting young lady. She really enjoys life and the more fun you can find for her, the better. She watched the Sight Hounds run the course and figured out how to do it. All I did was release her when the lure came by and then watched her and took photos. At the end, she simply waited for me to put the leash back on her. Several of the Hounds needed to be rounded up and captured after their runs so I'm sure the folks running the Trial were a little concerned about the Rotties. But both Moxie and Ike simply completed their runs and stood there while we put their leashes back on. As I said, I think we proved several things about these guys including that they are simply "good dogs" smile.

Jim

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz