Thanks Jim;

The show has agreed that I can put up prints for advertising; it is relatively small shows so no real advertising. No appointments, only walk-ins.

All the dogs will be Bully breeds so that should help a bit with background selections. I have ability to accept credit cards.

I understand the need for someone to handle the proofing but that would also require time from me to edit the images and setup the viewing so they could do the showing of the images. I just have no clue how busy I will be; it is only a one day show so I expect it will be a bit "fast forward"

I can see the need to do appointments if it starts getting busy.

If I break even or make a small amount over expenses, I will be happy. I just returned from Russia so my primary mission is to get my name seen by others and to also get more experience. There is a big difference photographing tigers in Siberia and dogs at a show.

Jim, I am sure you remember your struggle a couple years to get started in this business. I remember well our exchanges on various threads on this forum and other nature related forums.