It was a fund couple of days for me . . . I only wish i had more time to spend with james. . . I had just returned from a professional conference (I'm on the board of directors for the, professional outdoor media association) in Ogden, UT. We have an annual conference every year . . . In any event, i was tired and so was james after he'd had a week of almost no sleep! But, we pressed on with no qualms.

The truth is, the life of a full time commercial nature and wildlife photographer can be summed up by saying "sleep less." To me it's the best and worst of things - so bitter sweet a lifestyle but one that i could not/would not change for anything . . .

Anyhow, here's a shot of james photographing a Mountain Goat (billy) in glacier park. Lots of snow still left, this year were made progress on building glaciers! LOL

Finally, James mentioned a project I'm working on. Here's a sneak peak. I'm working on a conservation photography project covering the build up of industrial oil complex on the blackfeet reservation (east side of glacier national park). I'll be covering the environmental as well as the social and cultural . . . The entire project will be made available online with the photos, video, and explanations embedded into an interactive visual platform . . . Should be a great learning tool for anyone with an internet connection.

Cheers!