Originally Posted By: jimgarvie
James,
I'm going to be a bit of a curmudgeon here (I know; what's new). I think sharing tips is fine. But for the professional photographers on this forum, our PS skills are a market differentiator. While we do not overtly compete with other professionals on this forum, we virtually compete for every available pet photography prospect within our market region. And mine is the entire North American Continent. And, to be practical, how do you share 20 years of experience in PhotoShop on an internet forum? It also assumes that most of the people on this forum use PhotoShop. I am getting the feeling that most of the new members of the forum do not currently work in PS. Which is fine because you can do a lot with any of the current image editing programs. But tips specific to PhotoShop won't help those folks and they are the ones who probably need/want the help the most.

Just MHO. In other words, we had to figure it out for ourselves and the new kids can damn well do the same grin.

Jim

Curmudgeon #2 here. Photoshop capabilities are not somthing I would share. I am getting into my groove getting a signature look. I for one would not share my PS knodledge for free.

Roman