I must have dozed off when this one came up but I am enjoying catching up on the comments. I have always enjoyed the critique section and yes, I wish it got more comments. I also know that some people cannot take a critique as an honest opinion and that hopefully it is given with best intentions to help that person grow in their art. I have probably learned the most from good critiques when I really listened and then chose to agree or disagree with that person.

My biggest problem with sharing to "newbies" is they when they post only for themselves and give no input to others. Okay, I will lurk around a new person and see if they are wanting to learn or just here to agree with them that they are good enough to make money at this profession.

I also have learned well by having someone show me what they meant. Some people do not want anyone to touch their work. We all input differently but what I like most about this site is the variety and I can learn just as much from what Roman does as from a newbie with a new approach.

Hopefully we will continue to share as well as we have and remember that the chef will probably not give away the whole recipe but a few ingredients might let you create your own masterpiece. smile

Peggy Sue