The original question included highly detailed processes. This I would not share with anyone. It took me 8 years of hard work to get where I got. (and I think I still have a lot of growing to do) so my exact detailed step by step process, I am not ready to share.

I think it is very evident though that when people are having problems, I am one to share what I know relative to that problem. Many pieces and generic conversations here contain much of my process, but nothing concise and all encompassing.

I don't find anyone here a "business threat". I just don't want my start to finish recipe posted here for anyone to just copy. Once on the web, it is much more than just a direct answer to a direct question, it is open to all.

And our goals as a photographer should be to grow into a process that makes our work and how it looks our "signature".

I usually point people looking for photoshop advice to the Kelby Training site. They have people like Dan Margulis there that more than I could ever know, ready to teach all kind of things and an easy to understand and concise way. I usually point people to people I have learned from so that they can learn and put their own twist on it.

Maybe some day when I am an old fart and no longer trying to be competitive in the market, I might do exactly that (and I am sure it will be a much more evolved process than it is even today)

EDIT: Side note to Tyler, I looked back at your Central Oregon post and saw that you got at least 3 replies of which I was one. So are we on the same page, or do you have a second post that I didn't see?!?

Roman

Last edited by RomanJohnston; 09/30/11 03:08 PM.