Also known as The Plumster, Professor Plum, and the Round Mound of Puppydom, Plummy has gone from 3rd largest in the litter to the biggest -- by almost a pound over Big Blue who is not small! He's huge. He's rotund. He's adorable. But, all kidding aside, he's also pretty darned handsome so I thought I'd share some recent pics of him so you can see aspects of him other than his impressive belly smile .

Here's the Plumster. First up, a photo of him at 2 weeks of age.

The reason Plummy has become The Plumster -- the belly.

Plummy turning the water dish into his own private swimming pool.

Plummy stretching to show off both his topline (quite nice actually) and his rear (very nice actually).

Plummy in the midst of a "stalk". Rotties do this as a prelude to play and The Plumster is a master player smile.

And, finally, Plummy showing that he, too, can be a show dog given his topline. His bottom line, on the other hand, needs some work wink.

Overall, Plummy is ranked below Red and Big Blue but he's really very nice and we're hoping to place him in a really wonderful "pet" home that also would be willing to show him if he turns out. Given how far he's come, I'm betting he'll be gorgeous as a mature dog.

Jim

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz