Nicole,

I hope you didn't find my reply "too much". I was tired after a long day and the portion of my brain which tells me to think before I speak was turned off. I am glad that you have open eyes as you approach this avenue.

There is one more thing that I would like to suggest. Take extra care to set "your" table to market your style and vision. Make it an visual oasis within the the scene. Too many photographers don't take the time to market their images correctly. Use some form of table cloth or covering to set your framed images visually. If you have access to an easel (or two preferably) that you might use to display large poster size mounts of your images and set behind or the side to frame the table. Gator board is a good way to go. It will set you back some, but you will have them for future events and it will call attention to how striking a pet photo can be. It might not get you that private session from some in line for the free photo, but it could draw the attention of someone else in the store who may fit you private sitting profile.

Good luck to you. Doug

FOR THE LOVE OF DOG!!!