Beautiful image, and one I sure would be happy to have captured. But, I do have a few suggestions and thoughts about it.

1. I do not like the way that the horizon line is dead center of the image. I agree that the primary interest is the foreground, and a landscape image format would have been preferable. However, I do not see the "mirror" effect that someone else mentioned, as most of the sky is really just blank. That gives you the ability to crop it out above the clouds, thereby emphasizing the foreground more.

2. Given that this is a vertical image, and you have to work with what you got smile , try cropping off the excess sky AND some of the right side stuff, all of that right corner rock, to maintain the vertical format. Emphasize it. Celebrate it. Think how strong an image it could be hanging vertical on a wall. It's a different perspective, and one that most of us would not have done.

3. Before you go and crop it, level off the horizon. It's slightly, maybe a degree or two, rotated clockwise, so you need to correct that. I live and work near the ocean. I get really disturbed by images that show the horizon off level. It's one of the first things I see in an image. Now, maybe your camera was level when you shot this, but perception is everything. Here, it looks off. Bothers me.....

All in all, I love the image. The colors are fabulous. The two rocks at the bottom with the water circling around off to the left is intriguing. Well done!!!