Originally Posted By: Peggy Sue
Sorry but I have a problem with images like this. I believe we should never let our dogs hang their heads out the window while moving. The things that can get in eyes and ears let alone other possiblities are a real concern of mine. You should hear how upset I could get if we have images in the back of pickups - smile

You know that dogs a running at speeds of up to 60kph and more, don't you? So where's the problem if a dog puts her or his head outpof a car window as long as you aren't going faster. It's juist the same, ain't it? My Shar Pei just love to to drive with their front legs on the window frame and the heads in the wind - and this is absolutely fine for me up to 50 kph. Of cousye they are secured by a belt, prevehting them from jumping out of the car. If I accelerate to higher speeds I close the window - so what. They are supposed to enjoy their lives and I defintely won't prevent them from dong what they love to to - within reasonable limits, that is.

How could anyone enjpoy their lives if they try to avoid anything that might be risky. Don't go skiing, don't go biking, don't go inline skating, don't do this, don't eat that. Ahhh I'm so tired of these safety-possessed times.

Last edited by DonParrot; 01/09/12 07:11 PM.

It's a long way to tip a rary