Isaac:

I agree with other posters that there is a lot to like about this image. Since you posted it here in the critique section rather than the Nature & Wildlife Photographs section, I assume you wanted more detailed comments. So, FWIW, here is what I think:

Composition & use of frame space: I think overall your composition is excellent. The horizon line is well placed and the main focal point isn't plastered in the center. I'm not as distracted by the sailboat as Bob D. is, but I do think your image would be even better with a slightly different crop. The bottom of the lake in the foreground is sharp and clear, but not terribly interesting or exciting. I think it would look better as a panorama. If you were to crop the bottom of the image at the point where the reflection of the clouds ends that would help in my opinion.

Colors & White Balance: Looks good on my monitor & I like the fact that it is not over saturated.

Exposure: This is a really challenging situation lighting wise. Bright sunlight on the right and dark shadows on the left. I agree with Bob. I'd like to see a little more of the detail lost in the shadows on the left side of the frame.

Perspective: As I indicated in my comments under composition & use of frame space, I think this shot works better as a panorama. (Now, plop a crayfish or something on the rocks in the foreground & that would be a different story.

Creativity: N/A

Emotion: If your goal was to capture the warm glow of a lazy Sunday afternoon, you achieved your goal.

Forethought/Visualization: Given the lighting problem, perhaps taking two shots -- one exposed properly for the highlights and one for the shadows -- then blending them in post would have helped with the dynamic range problem.

Post processing: In general, I think the post processing on this shot is fine, except that I agree with Bob D. The shot would benefit by bringing out some of the details lost in the shadows on the left.

YMMV. Hope this helps.

Jim