Thank you both for helping!!
I live in a very 'ranching' community. Most dogs are working dogs around here. Although, some of the neighboring towns are starting to get dog parks. smile

I have sent out a letter to a dog 'baby sitter' type of business. It sounds like i can partner up with them, but just need to wait for the owner to get back from vacation. Kind of figure if you can take your dog to a doggy baby sitter everyday, you really care for your pets.

I DO take photos for Spirit of the Hills Wildlife Sanctuary ... which has dogs and cats up for adoption smile Every three months, so far, i have taken photos of anything adoptable. I send them to the lady in charge ... She puts them on Petfinder, and i put an album up on FB to share what they have available.

It sounds like we are starting to get more 'pet walks' but most of the time, i find out about them the day before hand.

I will have to look into groomers ... i have more people tell me that they have to get their pet groomed before photos. smile

DeborahKlenzman, thank you for the sweet comment smile I'm still learning the uploading part ... so, FB and my Web site are the best places to look at what i do.