Just a little update smile I had a session for another photographer the other day. And i think i ROCKED the session. She even wrote this on her FB status the next day ...

"So for all the people I am leaving behind in July and who have asked for referrals, here they are, in no specific order. smile Future Framed Photography and Kelsey Kuns Photography would be my top picks. I myself have used them and LOVED the finished product. Enjoy!!"

I just booked 2 pet sessions off of her smile Of course, right now i am holding a Skipper Sale as an event on Facebook (Skipper was my old dog that was put down on May 30) With this 'sale' i have a total of 4 sessions booked. Just hoping i can ROCK these sessions to. Hoping for the ripple effect!

And as for the ranching community. NOT so great for pet photography. I had a friend that just recused some puppies from a rancher, because they didn't want puppies and where going to drowned them in the water. Most rancher dogs are just for work. frown ... So here is to hoping the FB event works. smile