Many of our puppy-owner/friends are planning to be away over the next few months so we're kinda anchored to the home front taking care of their dogs along with ours over the Summer. May catch up on portraits but not much else planned.

Starting with the Labor Day weekend, we'll be heading to Lexington for their 5 shows trying to get Moxie finished (just needs that last major) along with her brother, Ike, (just needs 4 singles) and trying to put some additional points on Scampy. Have several portrait requests and ring candid assignments for that trip as well.

Have a wedding to shoot at the end of Sept. with all the pre-wedding stuff preceding it. Then I have the Medallion Rottweiler Specialties (2) in October just outside of Chicago. Hope to have all of Scamp's siblings there to show as well so it'll be a working vacation -- the only kind we seem to be able to take these days smile.

In the meantime, I'm finishing up a book on The Orlando Wetlands Park and working on a couple of local nature/wildlife projects. I'll share when the time is right.

Jim

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz