Hello, was a little unsure if I was going to get approved haha. My name is Dee, I've just recently gotten into photography seriously with the purchase of a Nikon D90 back in december, its been on and off playing with it so I'm still very new and it shows. I currently have three lens, as 50mm, a 55-300mm and a Sigma 105mm macro.

I've been looking into purchasing a good flash as I currently just have the normal camera flash and use a set up with some basic household bulbs.

I've been spending the last few days browsing through a lot of the forum and realized this seems to be more cat and dog with a lot of wildlife and landscape so i'm not sure how well you guys will like my subjects but I figured I might as well post what I got and see what you guys think. I love feedback and would love to hear any comments, criticism and suggestions you guys might have for me!

All of these were taken with the Sigma macro lens, on a black bed sheets and three normal household bulbs, I just want to let you know what i'm working with to make it easier to possibly address problems.

Hi