Thank you, Preston. I know you have an acute appreciation for what we're going through right now. Having said that, SunnyD is doing very well physically. His blood numbers are almost back to normal and he's eating like a horse. He's now an almost svelte 120 lbs. but the surgeon said that most of that weight-loss was due to the spleen and tumors. She's cautiously optimistic given how well he's recovering from the surgery itself. Obviously, we have to get the pathology report and then we'll go from there. But we're very happy that Sundance is happy right now.

Here's a photo I took of him yesterday donning his antlers to help Santa out on his rounds tonight. He was just his typical self for the shoot. My best model in the household.

And every Christmas, I vow to get out and take some really cool Christmas lighting shots and this year I had planned to shoot the fountain at Lake Eola in downtown Orlando. Well, the Sundance situation has pretty much tied me to the house for the past week and will be keeping me here for at least another so last night, I went out and took some lighting shots just within the neighborhood. Here's an effect I've always wanted to create. So much easier with digital than film smile. Enjoy. And Merry Christmas to everyone.

Jim

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz