My last trip there I got an awesome shot of the mountain reflected in the lake up by the Many Glaciers lodge. On this trip I wanted to get the same shot but with using my 100mm Contax to break it up into multiple frames I could then merge in photoshop for one huge image. But despite 4 morning trips to get it the wind was always kicking and not only messing up the water but really shaking me and the tripod mounted camera.

This is the shot from several years ago. Wanted to do it again with more of the mountains on each side for more of a pano shot.

I did get some other shots this way though. Like the Goose Island shot that everyone takes. I shot that in about 20 frames from my 5D. Then I got the huge overlook with the falls right before Logan Pass in 31 frames using my super sharp Leica 180/3.4 lens. I have that one being printed right now at around 30 x 50 on a gallery wrap. I'll have to wait to print others until the furlough is over.

I've also got a different version of this one ready to be printed large. It's 20 some odd frames. Another scene I kept striking out on. Seemed like everytime I tried to shoot it the clouds would block the sun and I couldn't get an evenly lit scene.