Thanks, Jim. Believe it or not, business was slightly worse than last year - though I made it up on numbers. While I had fare many more clients (nearly a 50% increase over 2013), I did not have the number of big ticket purchasers that I have had in prior years. I am not exactly sure why. I will be writing more about my thoughts on that in my blog when I get a chance in the restricted business forum at some point.

As to the Frenchie folks, I was pretty non-committal so I doubt I will hear back from them. The problem was that I am supposed to be going on a workshop with Kossack about 1,000 miles away. Given that I will be in Yellowstone at the end of September, Yosemite at the beginning of September and Great Smoky in October, I felt it was just too much. Having said that, I appreciate being asked. :P If they do reach out to me, I may still try to fit them in and do it. It would be nice to branch out - but I only get 4 weeks of vacation a year, and I want to keep photography a 'second' job. It would be fun to photograph 250 Frenchies though, so if we can come to an agreement then I will definitely consider it.

James