Hello,

This is my first post and I am so excited to share my pictures with you. I am relatively new to wildlife photography, however, I specialize in animal behavior for a living and after many missed opportunities for "money shots", I finally decided to purchase a DSLR!

I will be honest, I am still getting the hang of it - I am still learning techniques involving ISO, aperture, and shutter speed, yet, in so far..I am loving it! While I predominantly purchased this camera for Africa (where I have been/will be working on my research) - I am first trying to learn the mechanics and basics in the areas where I live (both US and UK).

Anyways, here are my first photos (literally from this week).

I am slightly disappointed in my photos..however, I am still happy and eager to share them with you.

Here is a link to my Flickr account as I do not know how to load photos up directly to the forum (if anyone can provide some inference than I would be much obliged)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/125799115@N04/

Note: I am also a novice with editing, however, there was some minor tweaking via exposure, saturation, and sharpness via lightzone..I still do not know how to layer).

(also...I have a Nikon D5100 and a nikon telephoto 70 300 lens af-s vr)

Amateur Photographer/Paleoecologist