James:

I responded to your last post right after I saw it, but since I was away from home at the time, I tried to do it with my "Smart Phone." Apparently neither the phone nor I are all that smart, since my post is nowhere to be seen. blush

Petra and I would love to meet you and Chanthee. Unfortunately, we foolishly did not follow our usual practice of arriving at the port a day or two or three early. The cruise line is picking us up at La Guardia when we land mid-morning on the 22nd of September and taking us straight to the ship which sails out of the Brooklyn Cruise Terminal at 7:00 pm. (All aboard at 6:00 pm)

Assuming the everything goes as planned, we hope to be delivered to the ship by about 1:00 pm. If so, we could possibly meet for a late lunch near the terminal if that wasn't too inconvenient. However, based on past history, that may or may not happen. Wouldn't know until that day.

We will, however, be making a brief port call in New York on Thursday, October 30th during our return voyage to Fort Lauderdale. Perhaps we could meet for lunch somewhere? Don't know if we will dock in Manhattan or Brooklyn yet.

Jim