I have given you as much inforamtion as I can on this subject. I cant even be sure you will find what your looking for as it is. it's like fishing, sometimes I go and shoot 2000 frames on an evening other times I go for three days and dont shoot one. so, I've done my best, I cant tell you exately where to sit, these animals are wild and they move around a lot! So, for example if I told you go sit on rock A, they more than likely would be on rock B - I really meant that, they do move and while I can find just about any animal I want in the park, given the access and time, I cant tell you where they will in three days or where they will be when you are there. They animals in the park, with the exeption of the goats, really do change their habits from year to year. I think predation helps to keep them on the move. I dont know how much more you need to know, I gave you the trail names and EXACT waterbodies, what are you asking for when you say favorite few trials - I LISTED 4 in my first post. If you want, you can hire me and I'll find them for you.

Take care, good luck and have nice trip!!! Be sure you come back to this site and post some of your shots for us to see.

Thanks!