I've got to echo Tony's comments on this. While I'm not an expert on Glacier I have made several trips there spaced out over several years. Goat and sheep I take as a given along with the plentiful Columbian Ground Squirrels. I thought I had the Elk figured out also until my trip there last month. In all my previous trips a large group was always is a meadow by Two Dogs in the evenings and early morning. This past trip I only saw one Elk there in 3 days. The bears are also an unknown. The first trip I was running into them everywhere I went. A few years later I didn't see any and then last month I got eye to eye with a black bear on the very last night there. We also saw one in the same area the night before but it took off before I could get positioned to shoot. The bear was on the road near the St. Mary's campground yet Tony commented that it was an area he's never seen them in. Moose are plentiful in Many Glaciers as he said. I shot both a large Bull and and cow in that area in one day and heard of a bunch of folks seeing a cow and calf around also. I shoot Moose all the time in Utah so I don't go looking for them at Glacier. Anyway, like Tony says, the critters are wild and constantly changing there habits. Odds are though with a week in the park you should find plenty to shoot and with the fire I would think they be on the move and concentrated more than normal. Have fun and enjoy that beautiful park.