glacier is a magical place, so no matter what, unless it completely fogged in, like it is today, you will enjoy yourself.

What do you like/want to shoot/see?

By double falls I assume you are refering to trick falls, or running eagle, up the two medicine? If so, the water is coming out of the rocks now, albeit not much water. There's no water coming over the top, spring is the best time for the falls. Like I said, Avelanche is your best bet, there's water in it and it's always nice to shoot. Shoot it before full sun, or during overcast, or light rain, and your shots will pop!

It all depends on the weather. Like I said, you MUST have at least two backup plans! Dont say "I'm staying on one side or the other." Many times it's raining or socked in on one side and wide open on the other. You need to set up for both sides even if you stay on one. If you come out thinkinng you'll stay on the west side, it will rain and be foggy and then you wont know what to do. . .

So, I'd say hit the east side in the morning - get up early and drive over, or stay one night on the east side. Hit many glacier, or two medicine early, then, durring the day, drive over to the west and shoot that in the evening.

If you want to spend your time out, in the bush, then plan to drive up loagan from the west and hike hidden, or highline trail.

I'd do both sides, on the west side, along with logan, you can go up bowman, up pole bridge way, that's nice too.

HAVE TWO OR THREE PLANS and know what you want to shoot, then be ready for a back up! Use the weather, and lighting to make some unique shots!