Hey Wes,

I ran into some of the DPReviewers while at Yellowstone. I think I missed Will Bates by about 10 minutes at the West Gate. I have a very pragmatic approach to these things - i.e. I have no problem getting together with folks so long as it does not interfere with what I am doing.

I spent most of my time in the Tetons - it is my first love in the NPS system. I spent a much shorter time in the Park. Having said that, I had something VERY awesome occur - I heard a mountain lion (or a lynx/bobcat) in the morning while I was up at Mammoth. It was really cool - we never saw it, but we DEFINITELY heard it.

The week was filled with craziness which I have not really unloaded on anyone (except Tony, LOL, who got a dose of it). It was both a great and horrid vacation at the same time. Having said that, the weather conditions were perfect - and I got some great shots....though I also failed to get some things done that I really wanted to do.

I checked out your pbase gallery, BTW. Some of it is really good. That sunset you have in the clouds on the water is magnificent. LOL, I see that you got some nice wolves again - where the heck did you do that? I was in Lamaar twice and Hayden twice and saw nothing. What is worse, is that it is obvious that they were by the side of the road. WHY CAN'T I see wolves in Yellowstone, LOL?????

James