I am still yet to love the Tetons, I keep going back but everytime something there disappoints me. I think after watching a show "Top Ten National Parks for Veiwing Wildlife" listed the Tetons as number 1 and me not see much there frustrates me. I do see stuff there, but I wouldn't put that at the TOP. I need to do more hikes there, thats when I find the good stuff in the Tetons.

I would have loved to heard that wildcat, I am still yet to see one in the wild and get a good shot. I have ran into a cougar once last year, but he darted up the hill side once I came around the corner. I did have one morning though were the air was filled with the sounds of many coyotes howling and barking. It was one of the most neat things I have every heard.

I to went out to Lamar and saw nothing, even in Hayden Valley there wasn't much going on. I did find that wolf in the middle of the road as I was driving to Hayden Valley before the sun came up. Just a few mile west of Canyon Jct between Canyon Village and Norris. To bad they always have collars on them.

A few of us are going to look into a winter snowmobile trip out that way in January, I would love to see some wolves in the snow! If not then I will be back next May for sure.
As for my next adventure, I will be heading back to Mexico in couple weeks!