Quote:

"You guys need to get out more. Not because you WILL see more, but because you will realize that magazines and TV shows are meant to sell advertising. Your chances of seeing more wildlife increase with your frequency in the field, assuming your doing it correctly."

I do get out a lot and that is where I would make my own list of places, but I wouldn't want everyone to be going there then it would be to crowded. Like I said from that show saying the Tetons were number one, well the closest town is Jackson Hole, EXPENSIVE to live so they may have just bought them a spot to get people out there. So I see what you mean.

I like to go where I want to go anyway, not where someone tells me to go. I have been craving Africa, Alaska and South America lately. Never been to any of them so thats what makes if more fun. Something new to look forward too. But I don't want to be on some big tour either. I want time for myself to do what I want and where. So I guess I better start saving. As for this weekend I think Moab is going to have to do, since it is only a 3 hr drive