Thanks James! It is interesting how different shots appeal to different people. I like the second one, I wouldn't have posted it had I disliked it. But for me the first is the most appealing. But thank you much, when you get out here I'll have to take you to this location, the actual view is very breathtaking.

Marty, the comments are very appreciated. I honestly hadn't looked that closely at the sky, it is pretty cool. I had mixed opinions on the town(Jim Thopre, PA) in the background but it was there and I had few options. I was also disappointed in the sky in the third shoot, I was slightly disappointed after hiking 4 miles on what forecasters said would be a sunny day, only to have overcast skies. But thanks, I to was very pleased with the view.

Hopefully next year I will have more opportunities and clear skies. And you are right, the leaves all browned and fell very quickly, I was lucky to hit the area at just the right time this year. Between work schedules and weather conditions it can be very difficult to hit the woods at the peak color since it is such a short window.

Thanks, Jeff