You just do not understand how much I winged it on this one. My Friday people got jipped. The person in charge of it was barking at me, my assistant got delayed, and I just did a crappy job setting up my lights. I was too stressed to *think*.

My friend who helped me some, called me at midnight Friday and we did a bit of brainstorming. We went in early, before everyone got there and redid the place. We moved tables, put up a screen and made it less distracting for the animals.

This weekend, my best lesson I learned was to take control. By Sunday, I was able to bring the volunteers together, give them instruction on what I needed them to do and NOT to do. I had to actually get after the head of it, as she kept bringing the animals and owners next in line over past the screen. Which, just caused issues as the animals on the table immediately became distracted and wouldn't look at me.

Matt, use any ideas you want. Even if you had the exact same stuff, you would put your ideas on it and it wouldn't be the same. I got the Merry Christmas sign at Target. Bought that Thursday. I would love to see a photo of your idea, sounds awesome

The ferrets were really tough as if they got loose, it would have been *bad*. Too many dogs and too big a place. I am working on them to remove hands.

I will put all of these up in proof galleries as soon as I get the prints fufilled. THAT is going to take all week. I am not complaining, as this is the most I have made on one job by far!

I had many people say they wanted private shoots in a studio. I can rent time in a friend's studio. Which will be great