Well I've learned alot just by reading about your experience. I suppose it's good to setup a number of how many you can handle before you can call it a day. That way you can schedule out the ammount each animal would take and put that into a number, then only take that ammount of people. If they still want it done, tell them you can do studio work somewhere else.

I should have my pics up later tonight for you guys to see. I got the chair in today, so now I just have to go buy more brick. I used up all I had on a fireplace display for the pet shop. I should be able to get that this week. But the first setup is basically complete. I'll probably pick up the letters like you said and probably the bucket. That's actually funny you got a bucket from Target that's where I get all of them from. I get the exact size as that one except I have them in blue, green, and orange. They seem to put some out for every season so I always end up buying more, although I missed out on dark green, white, red and black so I'm hoping they have them for christmas. I'm starting to have a stack. I actually found out that Target and Michaels are the only two stores that carry those buckets as well. I'm betting Hobby Lobby might, but I haven't checked there yet.

I wouldn't worry about having "flat" lighting conditions to much. It's usually the conditions I have in my studio because it's such an enclosed area, and my studio lights aren't the best, but all my clients have been happy thus far, so I haven't let myself worry about it too much.