OK here's what I got for test shots today. I didn't have my computer with me so I couldn't really tell where my shadows were. Obviously it needs some work. I should have probably used my external flash to bounce off the ceiling if I wanted to get rid of ALL the shadows, but I'll work with it to get some shadows in it.

Oh and the setup isn't complete. I still have to work on the tree, and wrap some more similar presents like the red and green ones. I'm also contemplating adding "snow". I just used the others as an example. Remember these are TEST shots. Not actual finished studio settings.

Oh and NO I didn't "pose" my dog. He's a natural when it comes to letting me take pics of him. All the poses you see was just me putting him up on the chair and him getting in a comfortable position. I just told him when to sit.

I didn't have enough brick to do a wider angle, so I just uploaded pic of a close up to give you an idea of what it would look like with enough brick behind it. thoughts/ideas/help would be nice. I'm open to anything.

Oh and I also did some test shots on a red backdrop but I hated it. There's too much going on in one picture with a colored back drop. That's why I like the brick so much it's a darker red, and it looks like it belongs in with the setting.

Last edited by Matt; 11/13/06 11:56 PM.