"What would you plan to do for work, and where do you plan to live if you pick up and head west?"

Hey Tony, I am not sure if you are sending that note to me or not. Anyway, I am fortunate enough that I have two areas of expertise - one is as a social worker, the other is as a wedding photographer. I have been casing out the area on the last several trips and have been networking with a few of the locals through my affilation with the Digital Wedding Forum (DWF).

While I am not yet ready to make the plunge yet, I am slowly working on developing a business plan. At some point, I will be ready - just not yet. I want to make sure that when I am ready to do this that I am able to do it right. Developing a suitable portfolio is a must for the area. There are some things I still feel are unaccomplished here in NYC also.

My wife is a computer programmer (and is the one who is responsible for putting up and developing this website beyond its packaged shell). I figure that the two of us can eek out a bit more than a living...even with Jackson prices.

-JM