Thanks so much Brian. I think I will get just one background stand from AB then, I don't foresee doing groups or larger images that much if at all (unless I can figure out how to get a horse into my house and up the stairs!:)). I'd like to try that shovel reflector but since most of my subjects will be on the floor I think I will go with a honeycomb grid. Can you recommend which one, I see they have 10, 20, 30 or 40 I think it was. I am guessing I would need 30 or maybe 20 to light the smaller area taht will be behind the smaller subjects? Also looks like I would need to buy their mainframe deal if I want to use a gel with the grid?

The remote captures sounds great! I do shoot with Canon. I'd love to know how you set this up. I can see where this would come in real handy, the customer can see a good image of it, purchase it right there and print it out right there. Neat!

Wow so sounds like you can actually take the shots from the laptop?

Is there some hand held thing with a button that would allow you to walk around the "set" (i.e., as the dog handler) wherever you want and push the button in your hand to set the camera off? That would be ideal if such a thing exists.

Thanks again Brian!

My Web Site www.deedeemurry.com