No camera shake...as I took it in less deep water. I also put pressure down on the tripod seating it well....I could see the rocks in the crystal clear stream...and found well seated pockets to land the feet in....once seated (about 14" of water...again...it was cold...if I had hip waders...I would have tried from the deeper part) so it wasnt fighting too much water. My Gitzo 2220 is pretty heavy/solid....yet light enough to pack in. My old school Benbo...now that thing is a tank...but isnt very pack friendly.....darn near take a hurricane to knock it over though.....its my choice when I can use it.

LOL...actually been thinking about a Great Dane....I met a photographer that used theirs as a (very mild) pack animal....and it doubled (of course) as an awesome companion....and they dont complain when you wake them at 3:30 am for a run to find prime light.

I think I am going to try more "in stream" shots. I have solid insurance on my equipment....and I am very careful...even have the LowePro Drizone bag to keep things dry in a wet environment (at least protected till I take it out...lol)

When the Fall colors in The Gorge get stronger...their is a rock near the edge of the top of Multnoma falls...I want to wade out to the rock...set up my gear for a view of the gorge from the top of the falls mid stream just before the fallover point.

Thanks again!!