Its not really a power...its more like an agreement.

Yes Dewitt is pretty cool. He is a pros...pro. I absolutly am in alignment with the sprit of his photographic ethic and his love of the art. I also find the late Galen Rowell one of the others that have shaped my photographic mindset.

Tonight I research where to stay (last time it was at a best western close by.) Super early AM starts....scouting/nap during harsh light...and evenings till light dissapears....repeat and rinse as nessassary.

All my gear is good cept my SB-800, which is being sent to Nikon...but have 2 sb-600s to fill in with for now (their usually my slaves) have a new backpack to carry 2 bodys (D2X and D2H) and my main lenses with on the way. Have several batterys, and orders two more batterys for my Epson -P2000. Laptop is all cleaned up...calibrated, PSCS2/ACR has been updated on it. Both tripods are cleaned and prepped/checked....(Gitzo 2220 and Old tank Benbo...the old school version that is virtually industructable and infinatly adjustable) Insurance is paid up.....basicly ready to go...

White Mountains? (were not talking about Arizona are we?)

Roman