That table looks great Julie, thanks. Can I ask how much it was with shipping? The site says to inquire on price. About how much would you say it weighs. Obviously the legs must fold in too.

Good idea with the pet hair roller, Hallie doesn't shed so I forget how much hair can come off dogs sometimes LOL. When I had my wonderful Dane(fawn) who did shed, I just turned my world into shades of gold...gold carpets, tan furniture, khaki clothes, even the inside of my van was in tans.:) Maybe that's the trick a different color material for each dog you shoot lol.

I think that's a good idea for extra lights too, I guess anything you can bring doubles of wouldn't hurt.

LOL I hear you on the noises you tend to make to get ears, I was a one person sound effect machine that day. Sometimes the seasoned show dogs are harder to interest, reaching into a pocket to rattle a treat bag sometimes works and always works on Hallie who has been a very cooperative model for me all along. I do with the shooting with her like I do with obedience training...keep it very short and happy with lots of treats and quit while whey still want to do it so they look forward to the next time.

Thanks for all the tips Julie! Good ideas there I'm going to look further into that table for sure.

My Web Site www.deedeemurry.com