That must have been the program I was using then when I tried out the RAW, I just need to learn how it works then. I usually will open 17 images at a time in photoshop and then quickly delete the ones I don't want and save the others where I want them. And I could click between one and another if I wasn't sure which to keep. I didn't seem to be able to do that with the ACR program?

I have wondered about batch processing, so, say if you have a bunch of indoor shots under flourescent lighting and they vary as the light cycles between gold and blue, could you still batch process those easily since they would all need different treatment?

I will go learn more about it, if it works well for you then I'm sure it would for me too. Just a matter of figuring out all it can do. Thanks Jim.

Thanks too for posting your settings when shooting. That makes sense I don't know what I was thinking shooting at F/2.8. I'm anxious to try again.

I used to really hate the look of crinkled muslin too but I'm getting used to it and it doesn't always show all that much. I do fold it, I need to bunch it because the fold lines are definitely not good. I really like the versatility of muslin. I wish they could come up with a fabric that didn't wrinkle quite so much. I also wish I could find a more natural looking pattern, like
http://www.yannarthusbertrand.com/yann2/affichage_bestiaux.php?reference=BCH-254&pais=

I love his backdrops I'm sure he either made or had those made special.

Yes the sekonic flash master L-358. I bought one but cannot figure out how to use it. I would like to so I didn't have to take test shots with each dog. The manual doesn't help me much since I don't know enough about it, it will tell you to put in this number for this thing but I don't know what "that thing" is or which one of them fit what I am doing...I need a flash meters for dummies book!

My Web Site www.deedeemurry.com