We just got power back on yesterday. I got a temp job with the park service helping to put the Everglades back in order. What a mess this place is. We have crews from Glacier, Dinosaur, and Delaware Gap as well as the parks own fire fighters helping out. There is so much to do. I have well over a hundred hours in 9 days. The work is hard but pretty cool. I saw my first bear in the Park. Most of the Rangers do not believe it. Two other people saw it with me. My camera was stowed away in one of the holds on the truck. I started carrying it on my lap after that. Last week we were in Big Cypress cutting trees 30 meters from a panther and cubs on a kill. It was pretty exciting. We did not see it, but a research team got eyes on. All of the adults have radio collars. A few pythons have been shotgunned or captured this week too. The snakes are out in force. I have pictures of an Eastern Diamondback and Cottonmouth that I took on the same day. A Coral snake was taken out of employee housing earlier this week too. I did not get a chance to see that. It seems like the wildlife is liking this lack of traffic in the park. My big canoe trip is going to be on hold for a while. I may get lucky and be able to clear part of the wilderness waterway. That would definetly make up for it. It time for some rest now. I will try to post some pictures when I have more time. Take care everyone, Rustin

www.artwanted.com/rustin