Marta,
while I realize this discussion is off-topic for the forum, I'll send along some photos so we can continue it . We've only bred 3 litters in the 10 years we've been showing. This latest one is very special since we own Great Grandma Annie who became an American Rottweiler Club Gold Producer this past April (on 2 litters), Grandpa Rowdy (A/C Ch Loral's Der Terminator TDI-certified Therapy Dog) and, of course, mom Cassidy.

It was Cassidy's first litter and there were 4 boys and 4 girls. We kept a boy because I wanted one to continue the work that Rowdy has started in convincing people that Rottweilers can be wonderful canine citizens. Cassidy's formal name is Annihaus Rowdy's B Cassidy (the B standing for bitch) and so the boy's name is Annihaus Cassidy's Sundance Kid.

We chose Sundance because of his attitude: he's just a wonderfully confident, sweet boy that nothing phases at all. My plan is to start him in Obedience and Rally and then, once he titles, put him in Conformation. He's going to be a very big boy and I want him to mature. 5 of the other puppies are also in "show" homes so it should be fun.

Sundance and Crash (the Golden) are best buddies and play together like brothers (Crash is 7 years old). I'll try to get some photos of Sundance trying to bury Crash in one of the holes in the backyard .

Again, congrats on the litter. Keep those photos coming.

Jim

Jim Garvie
www.jagphoto.biz